March 01, 2010

Writing Space vs. Writing tool

The world wide web is a giant playground for people who want to be in the spotlight. Anyone can be a writer, video producer or singer with the help of blogs and youtube. But are these sites considered writing tools or writing spaces. For my review,I am finally caving and creating a facebook page. I have been against getting one from the beginning and I think it's time to test it out. I think facebook is a writing space. Lets see if I change my mind after creating my page. 
  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara ~

    I too have avoided Facebook -- seems like too much of a time suck, seems like an invasion of my privacy. I'll be keen to see what you have to say about it. Who knows, maybe you'll convince me to set up a page!

    ~ Cathy

    ReplyDelete